10 January, 2010

WARNING - Due to extreme gripping, this post may contain naughty words.

Why the warning? Well, you know what I did yesterday? Shot in the dark, million-to-one chance and all, so not too disappointed with failure.

Guess what's been reported on the Exe Estuary today.

Only a pair, yes a £@^^*&$%@£$@{* pair of Smew!
@$(£@$$^*^£$@!$&±&*+$%£^£%$^%£%@%@%$^$@%*^@£|~%*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When can I now next get to the Exe Estuary in daylight?

Not 'til ^&&*@%^$ Saturday!!!!
Double £*$@%$^*$$^(@{}@£^&$^&&*&%^£$%£$%^&^%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, it's times like this that make me want to take up robbing banks or something - make your own hours, twitch wherever and whenever you want, buy lots of shiiiiiiiiny birding stuff..... Course there's always the risk of getting banged up and say a Golden-winged Warbler turning up at your house, but with the way the 'justice' system is these days, escaping [or indeed just getting let out after doing a couple of months] doesn't seem to be that hard....

Jaded? Cynical? Gripped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see, not having a yearlist to think of, I'd decided to leave the poor Backwater Bittern alone, and instead I was going to write a long post about birding philosophy or something, decided to have a good patch patrol first, and now I get in to this...



If I manage to get over feeling sorry for myself I may be back later to post properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment