16 April, 2010

New list....

So, I'm improving my employability by doing a nice shiny course. This gives me the opportunity for another list! I'm not yearlisting, doesn't mean I can't site list! :D

The 'Out the Window Where I'm doing my Course' list is currently a mighty 7 species! "Wow!" I hear you cry...

Herring Gull
Feral Pig
Woodpig
Dunnock
Wren
Carrion Crow
House Sparrow

Considering I have town centre rooftops, a couple of trees, a bit of ivy and about an oktar of sky I don't think that's too bad.

In other news... young master Ray has indeed survived his trip to north africa. Rumours of his meeting 'serious men with AK47s' while chasing an SBC have proved to be entirely fictitious, and he returns triumphant with his WP list over 400. Well done to him. Now let's see him face a real challenge; Joe, the Dip List awaits! Come on - if Karen's got the bottle to do it*, so do you. :D

In other other news - isn't it nice to have clear skies again? Here we're under a transatlantic corridor, and every day the high sky hazes over from all the contrails. Rock on Eyjafjallajokull!

*See the comments to the entry 'Bugger....' earlier this month, for Karen's list.

No comments:

Post a Comment