14 July, 2010

100!


Can it really be 100 posts already? Computer says yes, so I guess it must be...

I've been busy diligently jobseeking, also being good and not burning up petrol going to Berry Head every day [despite the temptation]. This means I've missed various Bonxies, Joe [on Tuesday] and a Pom [today]. Sorry, that should be ' various skuas and Joe "When are you going to stop going on about my puberty goatee on your blog?" Ray' ;)

I really ought to blog before I start on the whisky....

Ahem.

After completing an interesting online application form, I found time to give some of the patch a bashing this afternoon. In a blustery southerly wind and a mix of sun and showers, there were more Swallows and House Martins than I'd expected to find - whether they've moved in from elsewhere or just had been previously elusive I can't say. A few Manxies were visible off the Nose, plus the odd Gannet, Fulmar, Guille etc. All in all, nothing spectacular.
Tomorrow is S Day - I'm still undecided about starting early and going for a possible 12 hour plus job, or getting up at a more civilised hour and concentrating on that delicious-looking front that's coming in... I think it'll depend on how I feel when [and indeed when 'when' is!] I wake up..

Course, all this weather has put the kaibosh on my dragonfly yearlist for now, but swings and roundabouts, right? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment