19 August, 2015

One Word, Three Letters



Describes the result of what I alluded to in my last post - namely the doomed Spot Sand twitch - and that is of course DIP.

In the company of 5 other foolhar brave souls, I did see 6 Common Sands and a Kingfisher, plus a wake that might have been an Otter [well, it might] so not a total loss. And I got to the Passage House for the first time in well over a decade. Eventually...*

[I feel old]


I suppose 4 yearticks [two of them Devon ticks] in as many days was pushing it a bit. There would have had to have been at least a little gloating [just a little]. So the Goddess of Birding was evidently smiling on you all.



I have not been able to seawatch today, it looks like I won't get any in tomorrow either. Ho hum c'est la vie karma is karma and other random platitudes...




I shall revert to this location!

[[*'First left after the roundabout' was complicated by a new housing estate and forgetting there were two roundabouts..** Oh dear. Still I got there in the end..]]
[[**Did I mention I'd not been there for a long time? I did?]]

No comments:

Post a Comment