19 November, 2015

A Quick Note Of A Post


Couple of things I wanted to share..


First up, yesterday an adorable little 1w male Greenfinch spent pretty much all of the day on my balcony. He alternated hanging on for dear life on the sunflower feeder with cowering in the shelter of the Bay*, with the odd bout of trying to fly in the patio door..! This latter was done from very close range, and called to mind a big green bumblebee..

I guess he'd gotten blown away from separated from the local flock. He was the only bird in [that I saw, anyway]. More normal Greenfinch service today, with plenty of zippy Coal Tits.


Also of note, a very overdue LOOKIT!!
He's back. Not Quite Scilly 2.0 is up and running and has been for a while now, but you don't expect me to be on time, do you? Really?


That is all.




BSY


[[*I now have an ickle Bay Tree to go with my darwinii and Hawthorn. Because they're great, both for birds - ultimate spider source - and for humans - fresh Bay leaves.. :) ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment