20 March, 2016

Someone Needs To Remind The Weather It's Spring..


'Cos day-umn but it's a bit nippy out there...


I wandered over to Trendlebeare to try some more vismigging today [well, there's been bugger all on the coast and it worked so well last year.. :) ]. I got a Fieldfare, 6 Redwing, and 2 parties of low-flying Canada Geese. Hmm.

I also got bladdy cold, despite taking coffeee and warm scarf thing.


Giving up on flyovers, I then stomped about Yarner to get some feeling back in my bits, where there were many Siskin but no Marshies. I did hear a lot of woodies, though.. :)

It were still all wintery, like;

Butterflies?!?


The weirwood

One splash of colour was on the pond, where the Mandarin were showing, well?

Wood. Ducks.

Finally, somebody's been doing 'art' again, with various posts stuck about the place...

Snakeychops

It was, as ever, lovely to be there.



Be Seeing You..


No comments:

Post a Comment