21 April, 2016

Aaaargh....


Blimmin' birds..

First late, now early.


I was so happy quite cheerful when I got up this afternoon [dontcha just love nights?]. I'd had a calling Cuckoo at work [and a proper one, not a frickin' CD], seen a bat sp., seen a dove sp...

Ok, that last one was a bit vexing, as it truly was a dove sp.! Usually a 'sp.' means you think you know what it was but just can't be sure [[Cue: grizzled american police captain slamming desk and growling "You need evidence. Give me proof, dammit!"]]  [[Ahem]]
Anyways. this one was just that, a sp. - I truly have no idea which one! Size, structure and jizz were all 'I'm no pig, I'm a dove; look at me!' but aside from 'looks a bit dark' I could get nothing on it. That's birding.


So yeah, now I turn on for a quick check of whatsgoingon and find oh look, my new Number One Most Wanted is [or has been..] at the frickin Warren today.






Bugger.



Annnnd, yesterday a Certain Someone found what could be a very nice Devon Tick for me at Orcombe.....





Time for that Dick Dastardly impression [with added Muttley]...

No comments:

Post a Comment