27 May, 2016

In The Air


Got in from work and before I could do much the gulls went nuts. Looked out and couldn't see anything odd until.. wait, is that a.. Fulmar!?!??

I don't know if it was scared up by the Big Mystery or if IT was what had everything going, but it was well over land and well up.. Odd.

Also, found the remains of the first kill on the balcony - while I was at work of course! Presumably a Sprawk attack, I think a Goldfinch was hit, judging by the feathers. [I have oddly mixed feelings about this..]



Getting on to the Main Event, at last I had L news when I could do something about it.

Was shocked to actually get a wandering raptor on the way - a Red Kite over the A38 - and... Well, I gave it until the Buzzards gave up, and the Herons flew home, and the big kettle of gulls dispersed.


Wheatears are always good. A Cuckoo was calling. A Mipit had a very persistent pursuer...





Here's one for you;

What's more or less black, with looong wings, a looong tail, and is waaaaaay over there somewhere?


I'll tell you if I get a picture of the git!



Be Seeing You..?

No comments:

Post a Comment