04 August, 2016

Delayed Post


Sorry, my poor blog gets held up by the Least little things...


From the side



From the front, closer but hiding in a hole... Look at those braces!



From behind - nice pale legs.



So I had another of those 'nearly spit coffee all over my monitor' moments yesterday..

I won't go into fine details; I got there, I saw the bird, it was wonderful. It was mobile and the light sucked, then immobile but the light was even worse...

Spot the Sand


Also a cracking Wood Sand and a bunch of other lovelies



Itsa Wood Sand; "Haven't you lot gotten bored yet??"





Now a wider shot;

Can you see the Least?

No?

It's there.


Anyways, with better light and not buffeted by the wind, even I could have acquired some seriously sexy shots.

But you twitch when you can.



In other news, the Swifts have...::looks up, waiting to hear them::... Gone? I think they went on Monday in front of the incoming, well, front.

EDIT: Yes, as soon as I post.. At least one Swift still present and calling - so possibly more than one? - until Thursday evening. Oh well. Still I reckon the main body went on Monday morning.


So Summer is officially OVER and the LS  LSs!!!!!! is are the first Autumn Rarities. May there be many more and may I even see them?



Please?



Be Seeing You..


[Yes, I know I still owe you Moor stuff... Ho Ho Ho]

No comments:

Post a Comment