07 September, 2016

Stripes!


Fun about the Exe today..


I toddled over to Dawlish Warren for the tide this morning. Found vast amounts of mistyfog, with the odd bird peeking through the gunk.




Eventually though, I found most of what I went for, the stars being both neat and petite. At least 3 of these present, plus assorted other waders and passages of Swallows and Grey Wags!

 A very ickle Stint

Eventually tore myself away to find Powderham Bend all made of sunshine. Also these;

Autofocus fails to screw up, despite something in the way.
I am shocked.

Also lots of these;


On a post



With a 'friend'



Flying far far away...



Wait.. How many?!?


Also, en route, a reported Osprey onna tree was in fact;


You guessed it.



I reckon 5 proper Ospreys, only one of which showed well, and that mostly on the other side of the river in all the heat haze.. But the poor thing was being mercilessly Crowed. And then when it got too much to take.. a big boss GBB weighed in. Ouch.



Much more obliging [well, almost];


No sandwiches? No shot.


That's all, folks.





Be Seeing You..


No comments:

Post a Comment