21 October, 2016

I Got It!


I went up on't Moor to have a look for that there shrike today. It wasn't feeling very helpful, and not only to me but to the three other [fool]hardy souls looking for it in the blazing October sunshine..

Vitifer and Sousson's were their usual lovely selves, and there were other birds, but I ended up being far too thorough, covered some ground that I've not walked for many years - a path which seems not to have been walked by anyone else, either.. - and in a wonderful display of sheer persistence managed to not only find the bird [which was hiding up one of those TARDIS style gerts] but did so by accidentally flushing a variety of Ring Ouzels past it...


Said 'it';

Grrrrrrreat!



That's it for now. I suspect I may re-do this post with more details and more piccitures of pretty birds and pretty scenery later.

Also better words.




Be Seeing You..


No comments:

Post a Comment