07 November, 2016

More Pecking Post


So, last week was then all made of work, but I defiantly got to Yarner well into Saturday afternoon. I tried once more to get a decent Marshie pic and, well;


You can see the bill spot!
Just...

The light was going, the big shower cloud didn't help.. ach..

Peekaboo



Mine!




Varicoloured bracken is more co-operative



Even the verdamnt squirrels behaved better


I didn't even try to photograph the Nuthatches. But then again, I didn't need to;

Very much not a common, garden bird


Nudge nudge..


Coming up tomorrow [or maybe later]*, what happened on Sunday. Which isn't much, but what it is involves far more scoter than I thought it did at the time..

Some of this mystery will be revealed, when you see pictures that actually aren't [all] just blackish shapes! Really!




I'm not saying they're any good, but you can identify some of them....




Be Seeing You..



[[*It would have been today, but due to a certain carrier's version of 'trying and failing to deliver' being 'not to turn up at all', things are all behind like a Reeves' tail...  I'm sure you all know that one.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment