09 December, 2016

Magnificent Seven


Yeah, I went there - both ways.

Felt the strange need to take a rather scenic route on my way to getting some stuff done this afternoon. So it was that I found myself ambling up a rather slippery lane near Teigngrace, being interrupted by some low-flying things and, following them towards Blatchford, finding some more.

Ta and indeed da;

Ooooh


Ooooooooh

How many?

That many!

There was another egret with them, but it was able to duck out of sight [on the right] for my hastily taken photos [they were in view for less than 2 minutes, alas; I didn't even get my scope off my shoulder!] and was probably a Little anyway..


Time for some closeups from the show-offs among the Mighty Magnificent Flock!




















Soon enough they were off, though;


Gasp! Flight shot!


They nipped over and away, but not far - though now much harder to get at;

At Berry Knowles,
with free Herring Gulls!


Also of interest was the reason the lane was such an interesting traverse;

Fling it here, fling it there
If you're standing by, oh then you'll get your share...


It was amusing watching the whitevanman's face as the tractor got ever closer... ;)




Be Seeing You..


No comments:

Post a Comment