10 September, 2017

Rapid Update.


Just a very quick one to let you all know I'm still here.. Due to Circumstances, I've not been able to post [or do much else] for a couple of days, but now I'm back.

So, a quick summary of what's happened now, as I haven't the time to do things properly yet.

Friday AM I wandered over to the Exe, where [eventually] two Curlew Sands showed - though I had to get rained on for them! - as did two Green and a Common, which were hiding at the far back right of the  new look Bowling Green, distantly scopeable from the lane!
Pictures will be forthcoming, the odd one even half-decent [gasp!]


Today I got to the Nose for the eventual front, though I had to leave earlier than I would have liked. I did get a scattering of shears [before the weather, almost entirely] and the odd skua, plus a few other bits. Actual discernible photos of what was a very odd skua* will follow! [double gasp, struggle not to faint!!]


But now I must away to my bed.. The Sea is calling!  :D


Be Seeing You..






[[*As in it let me shoot it, not that it was odd or hard to ID... Sorry.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment