31 December, 2017

And Now, The End Is Nigh


For 2017, anyway.


My being here typing away rather than out getting rained on amongst the festivities may give a hint as to my feelings on the subject..

Yeah, so, lighter tone;

I will of course at some point inflict upon you yet another list of high points from 2017, as indeed will I be posting all the other stuff I'm racking up at pace... I'm afraid my Muse is sat in the corner pouting at me and won't play right now. Yes, even despite me going seawatching and seeing a ridiculous number of divers today [was anyone else looking? No? Tut.]

In the mean time, here's a random image from the logjam photomountian Inbox;

On Patch

Off Patch

Not Another Gannet Photo...


I think I may have a problem.

I'm addicted to trying to photograph Gannets.

I can't stop.

They just keep flying past and I just keep pointing the camera at them. I know the shots are always rubbish, even 'good' ones like that are not sharp, but I can't help it. Click.


Oh dear.


Happy New Calender Year and so on, folks.

I shall

Be Seeing You..




No comments:

Post a Comment