12 February, 2018

Exe Raid


A leeetle delayed but never mind, eh? I'm sure the piccies down there were worth putting this off.


I was in fact on a busy shopping trip which just happened to involve stopping off at Matford, Bowling Green, and Dart's Farm.. Funny how that worked, isn't it?

Anyways, I had prior business with another scwewy duck, and despite getting rained on hard, it was unable to avoid me, with my stealth fieldcraft skills and everything!

One of theth duckth ith 
not like the otherth

There were more than Wigeon present, and though I had little time for that duck, I couldn't not do some proper birding. And there were so many Snipe. Have a look;








Just two sections of at least 61 of them! And no, not a single Jack in sight.. Deeerat.



 Onwards, onwards; I was racing the tide.

Where to? here to:

Lots of water
Lots of birds
Lots of optics

Ruff 1

Ruff 2

I rather like Egyptian Geese
Certainly better than Canadas...

This Greenshank 
was an utter showoff







See what I mean?


Farther and flightier displays were also on offer. Observe carefully, there's a test at the end!


























Right then. Looked closely? Observed carefully?

Spot the Sanderling!


There is one in there somewhere. Clearly identifiable.

:D


Be Seeing You..





[Dart's Farm had nowt of note, but never mind, eh?]

No comments:

Post a Comment