13 May, 2010

Blogging in daylight [whatever next...!]

Today has mostly been spent wrangling several [yes, you read right, several] job applications. The sunshine that seemed to once again contradict the weatherbods [who'd predicted plenty of cloud and lots of showers] tempted me out for a little birding this morning though!

I went to a location I probably shouldn't name [so I won't, even though I have very little doubt anyone reading this knows exactly where I mean] where I saw adorable little baby Lapwings [and went "Awww...."], 8 flavours of warbler [can you guess which?], a couple of immature Hobbies, and lots of Swifts and Hirundines. I also got very thoroughly rained on, with only my silly hat for protection! [[I'm sure there's a weatherbod cackling about that]] As said silly hat is very waterproof, I only got damp about the edges [I don't just wear it to look like an idiot...], and was dried out by the time I got back.

Right then, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment