01 January, 2016

Yes, I Did That.


Evil? Moi?

You gotta have a cliffhanger sometimes.



Ok, so having ummed and ahhed, my final total is 242. So 12 short of the Official Record, [I somehow doubt the Dynamic Duo were ever worried] tying the Old Official Record, and 16 over mine!
To say it's way beyond what I expected is an understatement. I was aiming for 230, with 240 more like a shining city in the distance..

If I'd had more time/made better choices/had everything go my way, yadda yadda, I think another 10 or so could have been doable, out of the 26 or so birds I missed. But that's all couldawouldashoulda. I did great. :D

A shout-out and kudos to a big help, Mr Gen himself... BUN! Cheers mate!  :)



Anyways, happy new calendar year.


May 2016 bring more birds and fewer floods.



Boing!

No comments:

Post a Comment