13 November, 2016

Glory


Seeking a little peace, I wandered up Holne Moor and over to the Mardle this morning.


Not long after the 11th hour, I was visited by this vision of haunting beauty;
















How about that, then?


I'm still grinning like a foooool...  :D



There were thrushes, though in the hundreds rather than thousands. Decent photos were prevented by some spectacularly-timed civilians [and a Springer Spaniel seemingly out on its own..] - I'm philosophical about it. As I've inflicted moderate Fieldfares and Redwings on you recently, here's a Mistle Thrush;


And some scenery;







And finally, a fly-over;





It was truly glorious up there. [I'm aware I say that a lot, almost invariably about t'Moor, but that doesn't mean it's not true]



Be Seeing You..



No comments:

Post a Comment