25 August, 2012

And Now For Something Completely Different


I did not go seawatching today!
Gasp!
Shock!
Horror!

In fact I spent a far too large chunk of today asleep [bloody alarm clocks that only work when you remember to turn them on...]. I then only got as far as a quick wander about bits of the Patch which didn't have sea in them. Ok, I did also have a look off the Downs, but there was bugger all out there. Only thing worth typing was a band of Coal and Long-tailed Tits not far from my house. It must be autumn.


I could blabber on about something bird-related now, but instead I'm going to surprise you by living up to the title. Also by putting a photo up! Yes, another one!

This is from last year, as I didn't see let alone get a picture of any this year. It's even vaguely in focus and you can actually identify it [just].


Taken kneeling in a bog at an undisclosed location in Devon. I have more, but this is the least worst in terms of focus - I'd like to blame the wind, but lack of ability is the major factor...



No comments:

Post a Comment