11 September, 2017

Fast Post.


Couldn't crash before I posted something...


So today - or rather yesterday now - I made the pilgrimage to Pendeen Watch*, where I did stare at the cruel sea for more than 11 hours. The wind it blew [and how], the rain it rained [a bit, anyway], the massive rollers made the very land shake..


And oh, but there were birds.......


Gloating A proper post will follow presently, and yes there will be pictures. If my camera [which is seemingly behaving a little better after an unfortunate and denting encounter with IMD from a height of about 3'] has behaved, they may even be in focus and of what I was trying to photograph! [Gasp] But going through pictures will have to wait, and so will said post.


[Yes, I am aware I still have some Exetastic stuff to post about as well, but hey, what can you do?]

As a little taster, I shall say that there were birds in great profusion, and great variety. Moreover, I was treated to a sight indeed; a species I have never before seen on a seawatch! [[No, I don't have photographic evidence, but I think even The Artist will take my word on this one..!**]]



Be Seeing You..




[[*That's the bit where the north coast of cornywall takes that left turn for Albuquerque Land's End, icydk]]
[[**Ok, that might be pushing it a little. But I live in hope.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment