11 February, 2021

Longshanks Birding


Once upon a time, something different happened.


Allegedly.



I'm not too sure myself, I suspect it has always been this way. The rest was a dream.






Thus; prowling the Patch. Checking up on the Dynamic Duo at the Nose. Running into The Teacher and Assorted Locals.
 
As you may have guessed from the last post, I connected with some Black things last weekend, which was nice and rather satisfying.

What else was going on?

Well, Glonkus glonkus and Clangula distans were still doing their thing. The adult Med Gull turned up again. I found Purple Sands defying gravity and the sea [not bad]. I heard a Firecrest singing [ :p ]

Keeping up with the Glonkashian
[sorry]


Med Gull and BHG
[vaguely in focus
comparison shot]

Clingons!
Ahem.
4 Purple Sands

LTD

Dunnock!

Hopped up and posed, so I had to.

Glonk flares for landing!


That Blackstart again
:)


I have another post of Things That Stay Still coming up at some point in the near future [shock], and assuming I don't vanish under metres of snow [don't laugh], I'll be out and about bashing again.



Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment