01 September, 2026

Ok



Necessarily facing Reality, I'm not going to catch up.

So I'm going to change how I do this, as I'm not going to just abandon my blog. I'm far too stubb 
Instead this is going to be a place I talk about things I've done, rather than a chronicle of them. Posts will be as and when [[so no change there, then...]]; the as being as the Muse inspires and the when being when I can bring said inspiration to the keyboard.


Speaking of, I heard from an Irregular that his brother had seen a 'sea eagle' flying over my home on Tuesday [er, that's last Tuesday, not today..], the timing being while I was nearly but not quite home from my little excursion to the Backwater to eventually see the Red-necked Phalarope...
 
Even if he meant an Osprey rather than a White-tailed Eagle, I'm still gutted. Though not quite so: White-tailed Eagles have flown over and even roosted on my Patch many times [including in sight of where I am right now] but I have never ever ever seen one here.

Drat and other comments.


For news that might even be within days of it occurring, I direct you to my BlueSky, where you will [if you read the alt-text] hopefully even get some details. Though I cannot promise they will be pretty, you will get pictures there.




Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment