08 September, 2026

Once Upon A Time...


...I started up a post on a certain topic. One I knew I'd get grief for if I ever posted it. That post is so old it even has pictures..!!
Which were the 'grief' part. I've just refound it and gone over it. I'm seriously considering posting it, now that I've given up on this being a proper diary of wot I dun. 

I was going to write something about seawatching. I got myself to the Nose this morning [far far too late, but that's another woe] and hit four whole hours. It was rather fun, especially once I gave up on a lot of the proper counting.. [Oh dear]

But I've spent far too much time on the Blast From the Past, so I don't have time to post the whole whimsical thing I'd intended.

It'll happen eventually.


I did FINALLY see my first Stormie of the year, [Ye Gods and Little Buntings, September..... September?!?!?] which was good. There will now be something put on Bluesky about it. Well, after I upload and go over the photos... It'll be there directly.




Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment