15 October, 2017

Yes... Still.


In the first part of 'What I Did On My Weekend', we shall see what happened on Saturday.




To sum up;

Not a lot and of what that was, very little of originality.




I did not go haring off up to the welshlands [or over to Fraggle Rock] on no sleep. Yeah, daring.

I did get to the Nose early.

Robin. Singing.

LTT
Not singing

But at least original.
Speaking of..

Not a Herring Gull
[Gasp!]

Check out those wingbars

Yes, it's the
Insane Crow Posse

Hey, what's the fuss over there??

It's Foxy!!

As the Buzzards were on their tea break, the corvids decided to gang up on somebody else..

Fungus!
[And random teeny red flower]

Pictures aside, there was some over head passage - even going the right way! - of mostly Mipits, but also the first Woodpig flock of Autumn that I've seen [only 22, but give them time].
Both Sprawk [which attacked a Robin 5m from me!!] and Kestrel blazed past my drawn camera too fast to even get a blur [drat], and the tiny number of warblers all hid effectively.

I'm keeping at it. Sooner or later I'll find something I can put a shot like this up about..


What is that...???



In other news, what happened on Sunday will be eventful and involve more pictures than your nightmares ever dared inflict..  :D


Mua-ha-ha and so on.



Be Seeing You..




No comments:

Post a Comment