10 February, 2019

Quick Patch Post


Quickie to show willing. Yes, a longer post [and indeed posts] will be coming. I have remembered that I promised long ago to post lots of fungi I'd shot, so there will be that at some point.


Anyways, this weekend I've continued to be good and not gone off chasing yearticks poor innocent Bitterns or anything. Gentle ambles about the Patch and only one outing for the Big Scope [carried carefully in big rucksack] - which had to be done after The Boss got insane no.s of RTDs off Blackball last week :(

A quick summary; Saturday saw me about the northern bit of the Patch [and I have some pics of bits you haven't been treated to before] in the morning, then a check of the roost off Blackball in the afternoon, with.. Well, you'll see.

Sunday saw a more traditional amble about IMD, the Nose and so on.

Yes, I am being quick, so here are a few pics as a taster.

Still looking for Wallcreepers

Red-throated Diver
[right, where's the other 62??]

Der-dum der-dum...

All that sunshine

Velvet Shanks still!

Snowdrops in Ilsham

There you are; scenery new and old, bird, mammal, fungus and flower.

:D


Be Seeing You...


No comments:

Post a Comment