03 February, 2020

Mud


Friday.

No, not this last Friday, the one before.



Yeah.


So, I took my last post-work afternoon for a while to make another, determined and definitive attempt to finally get Gyppo for the year.

Started at Powderham Marsh. Ok, technically started at Exminster, then hit Powderham, scanned most of the rest of Exminster from there, also went to Dart's, Matford, Bowling Green etc., Powderham [the church and castle end], Starcross, and even Cockwood.

Spoiler a- frickin- lert.


It was rather muddy, but I was wellied and they handled it much better than flood waters. So that was something.

I did not see no birds, in fact I saw something that made me laugh. After I'd finished saying naughty words at him.

Pics....

After you get past the mud..



Cirl Bunting.
[Yeartick]

No, not him.

Itsa female bunting..
Observe the rump;
Cirl.


Right, so, on the water..

Drake Scaup

FFS.....


You have to laugh.


Song Thrush

Brents

Kingfisher

Kestrel


Awwwwww

Curses. Foiled again.

It's not funny.



Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment