23 June, 2020

More Bits.


Organisation. Sense. Order.

No, we need none of those things!

Behold, more odds and sods from here and there.


Red Admiral and Large Skipper

Not only putting up with each other - rather unusual - but also letting me get right up close and personal with the camera. Normally only HBFs are so confiding when nectaring, I couldn't believe I got so close to them...


::Double straw noises::

Marbled White

Feeling less helpful.

Green Shield Bug
[after it bounced off my head..]

Out for a jolly

Likewise

Moult centres shown via Crow damage!

Flashy talons*

Though I suspect this might be a "Look at these, mate, and remember them the next time you want to take the piss about the worm thing..."

Even Greenfinches

"Feeeed me!"

"No, no, I'm a Grotfinch, really!"

Manxies!

Seawatching season is open! :D


Though how good it'll be with this lot out there...

Time for more cuteness.

"Right, I got this..."
[Whistle..splat]

Younger juvie Blackbird. :)


Drinking is much simpler



Be Seeing You...






[[*Yes, yes, they're 'claws'....]

No comments:

Post a Comment