13 May, 2023

Patch Up. Pt. 3


I did say 'directly'.....


Ahem.



Right, where was I..??



[Oh never mind, just put some stuff up]


Observe,

Early Purple Orchid


Heath Spotted Orchids

Wonderful to see actual orchids on Patch [all the roadside ones are toast thanks to the council's 'mow to the mud and leave the bits' strategy] and actually [whisper it] spreading...!
:)

Speaking of flowery things,

Bluebell photobombed by
Common Carder Bee

Garlic Mustard

Dovesfoot Cranesbill


I'm not going into that as-many-geraniums-as-I-can-find nonsense again....


I will post more catch up stuff, with posts on seawatching, chasing pretty birds, and yomping about t'Moor on the way.

 
At some point.



This month.

Yep, definitely this month.






I've started writing them, honest!



Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment