17 January, 2024

Sometimes You Have To Take A Break And Go Sit On A Tor


Like it says up there.

Heh heh heh

The wind was most toothsome, but I managed to get out of it. I'd lugged the Big Scope up and had a good look around, though I only got onto scenery with it. [Hey, worth a try, and bonus points for bemusing passing mundanes ;) ]


I was on one of my favourite bits of t'Moor, enjoying the view and seeing what flew by [not a whole lot, but you puts the hours in]. There was Christmas Cake and it was Good.



Actual Sun shining..!!

It's that Man again


On the way up - took a deosil loop, just for fun - it rained a bit



Finishing my loop, it didn't

[Note seriously sheep-proofed wall!]


In a grassy sheltered area, a quite ridiculous 135+ Fieldfare and 4+ Redwing were hopping about the Gorse,

A small section


I even got the odd yeartick [thank you flyover Crossbills!]


One could argue that days off should be employed in maximum yeartick hunting, but there are other Rules, and time off without a Tor is no time off at all.
 
It was truly wonderful up there.



Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment