01 February, 2024

That 'Patch' Thing


After all the fun of Friday, Saturday saw me suffering a nasty attack of indecision [also sleep].

But fortunately, The Teacher sent me timely news of a Certain Bird and I dragged myself by the bootlaces over to The Nose.


Oh look, right away;

BlackRed


Yes!!!!!

Ahem.

I'd lugged the Big Scope over and Much Sea Scanning followed.


I found 1 GND, 

At a tricky long range / bad
light combination...


Checking from other points?

3+ Harbour Porpoise, and this character

ZzzzzzZZZzzzz


Yeah.

As the day ended, I hit the Blackball Roost - for the first time in far too long - and I got..

Nothing. Zero.
Even the Herring Gulls flew around the corner.


Well, that was a first.

The Goddess of Birding, She giveth as She pleases.



Be that wonderful birds or bugger all, we have to find out for ourselves...




I've also spent a little time watching my little Skygarden, here's a pic;

Greenfinches

Only two when I'm counting, of course 😕


Also, it being rather Springy around here, some more flowering things;

Mimosa

Primroses



What a lovely way to end a post.


Not the ending to the weekend, though. I had Unfinished Business, after all.



Be Seeing You...


No comments:

Post a Comment