08 April, 2018

Quick Post, Now With Added Moth


Really a quickie, honest, definitely.

Not even a picture this time.

EDITED to include this here moff I found lurking on my car. It wasn't happy to have to move, which is why I was able to zap it [they usually don't like giving close ups];

Moth sp.

Yes, it's on the windscreen. I suppose the glass was slightly warmer than the metal?




Anyways, I've been battering the Patch with gusto and so on, hoping for some actual nice migrants, maybe even on the deck and striking poses? Did I succeed?

Oh stop laughing.

I have seen some, I've even taken the odd picture, only the odd one, though, as my autofocus has been particularly naughty [Not least this very afternoon, when something came soaring past and would it focus? Would it BLEEEEEEEEEP]

An horrific post of some results is coming. As is another 'cute things about the Patch' post.

I might even label them as such.



As to this here post, I just wanted to scribble [so to speak] something so you all know I aten't dead and so on. Yes, it's only been three days, but that's forever in migration.

Spoiler alert


I've been looking very hard for a Willow Warbler, and I blimmin' still haven't found one! Argh!

Ahem.


Be Seeing You..


No comments:

Post a Comment