21 December, 2018

Yule Like This


Oh the horror, the horror....

I'm not going to apologise for that pun, you've been spared them for a while after all.

This is a quickie, to celebrate the Solar New Year in style.

And I did.


I didn't actually see the sunrise, of course - as is traditional, there was a stonking great shower in the way - but I did see some sunshine not that long after, and then a couple of hours staring at the sea gave the odd nice bird.

A longer post with assorted not-entirely-awful pictures will be coming, but in the mean time; a cause of celebration. You see, there's been this little 1w Blackstart knocking about the coast from the Nose to Daddyhole and I keep just missing him with the camera. But not today;

Merry Yuletide!!

Who needs Robins?


Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment