31 December, 2018

Before I Hit The Hay


I feel I ought to stick at least something else on.


No, as you may have guessed, I'm not out celebrating the turn of the calender. It should be noted that I did go out earlier [a'Bunadh was involved, It was very good. :D ]


To me, tomorrow means resetting all those scores to zero, so off we go with the madness again. ;)

I'm still not sure where I'll be, though the chances of me chasing a Devon [ie. a serious] yearlist are pretty much nil, what with my annoying work hours. Ah, to be able to work on demand or swan off as and when... [Or even to have to at all, eh You Know Who You Are? ;) ]


But before we get to that, there is the small matter of 2018.

I sort of eventually chased a Patch Year List and I can reveal my total as 153.  My scandalously incomplete records say that my last serious attempt was in 2011, when I totalled 145.

Thus I kicked assorted behinds and am delighted.

Having for the above reasons neglected everywhere else, I only got 214 for Devon and 221 for Britain, though that did include an expletive-deleted Hume's Warbler at long bleeping last, and of course this chap;

"Meeow!"






Hey.. Was that a Review of the Year????!?

Shortest year's review; New World Record!!!



Be Seeing You...


[[Yes, all the posts I owe you will be coming in January. No, really. Honest. Cross my heart and hope to Tick a Willet!]]

No comments:

Post a Comment