05 April, 2020

Ordinary Birds


Sexy migrants tend to pass through - or bypass, for that matter :( - the Patch, but there are a few species which are always about [moult permitting]. Ordinary birds, the ones grizzled birders note automatically as they look for more interesting things..

And you can't, in my most humble opinion, get much more ordinary than this;

"Get my good side, sweetie"

Yup, the Dunnock! :)

This is a male, who flew up behind me at the Nose and opened up. I turned around and instead of scarpering, he sat there posing until I gave him his publicity.

Birds...

Greenfinch

Greenfinch

:)

Coal Tit

"See this? You'll see it a lot closer
if you call me 'ordinary' again, mate!"

"Q'pla!"
Blackbird

Wonderful 'through sunny window' shot

Blue Tit

Great Tit

Still trying to fly through glass...



Still to come...

I wander about the Patch.

Oh yeah, and all those other things I said last time.


Be Seeing You...


No comments:

Post a Comment