04 January, 2021

Forgotten Stuff

 
I totally forgot to post about the Solstice.
 
 
Tut tut and other comments.
 
 
The way the Sun steadfastly refused to show [it made a White's Thrush look showy] and the whole 'Glonk flying past 5 minutes after I left' thing haven't helped motivate me*, but the actual watch I pulled - what with it blowing a hoolie and so on, it seemed an idea - was 2.5 hours of not that bad, considering. I got what others had been getting at the time, though nothing in spectacularly [ie. photographably usuably] close.
 
Also, I then had Business up Exe way, so I had a merry time after taking care of it looking for and utterly failing to find a reported flock of Barnacles [double figures = proper flock, oh yes]. I got VERY rained on, but enjoyed my failure far more than I should have.
 
 
Awful picture from The Vaults;
 
Redwing!

Posing in the rain at Exminster.  :)
 
 
I'm sure there's more, but ah well, never mind and so on.


Be Seeing You...
 
 
[[*Especially with it more than making up for said naughtiness from the 27th.. :D ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment