22 January, 2021

Glonk Twain


Said a certain gull to me at the Nose today;

"Rumours of my wandering off have been greatly exaggerated."

Doing That Thing again...

Woo...

:D

Female LTD still present, a lone GND off Black Head, plenty of assorted regular gulls - including at least 27 Common - attending the slick [love that rain]. And I even dodged the massive hail showers... :)

Oh yeah, also this;

Continuing the Bad Sprawk Pictures theme..
 

This darling was soaring right over me. At least..... right up until the camera came out, the minx. 


Back to the main event.

Glaucous was a Trojan,
dontcha know.

Ahem.

I do have a proper post all ready to go, seeing as I went out and had some fun last weekend..  but well, it's going to have to wait now, isn't it?

 
Oh dearie me.

Be Seeing You...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment