17 January, 2021

Patience, Persistence, And Helpful Weather.


All these things are useful when looking for tweety birds.


For example; patiently waiting a week, wherein the weather shifted - most especially the wind direction - and some weed had a chance to grow. Thus, when persisting with looking for Purple Sand at the Real Living Coast [I suppose, seeing as the fake one is toast, I ought to stop with that one...], a new Friday gave new results.

To whit; six adorable li'l Sandpipers Purple foraging along the weed line and sat upon the boulders... :D Also a Turnstone and a couple of Rockits.

Purple Sandpiper

Two more.


As this came after I'd utterly failed to find even a sniff of Blackstart, it was doubly welcome. Also, patient scanning from the End Of The Line gave the first Patch GND of the year. [Very overdue]. Easier to spot, a Razorbill with the Shags in the Outer Harbour;

Razorbill
Finally, a seabird that knows how to pose!



My happiness is such that I post so promptly [For me, that is. Still had to wait to upload photos....]. Please do look down at my - week old, yes - post down there to see a couple of nice pictures, though.

Thanks!


Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment