01 August, 2022

Oh Noes. Pt.4, Yet More, Yet More...


Pugs, waves, assorted bigguns... What's left?

Well, for a start ['a continue', surely?] this lot;

Electric blue legs,
Four-spotted Footman, m

Like it says on the tin,
Four-spotted Footman, f


Common Footman

Buff Footman, m

Buff Footman, f
 
Dingy Footman
 
Rosy Footman

Snout

Mecyna asinalis

Bloxworth Snout

Paignton Snout

Hypsopygia glaucinalis*

Possibly Banded Pine Carpet??

Spruce Carpet?

July Highflyer

Green Carpet



It is a Terrible Thing to know that I still have more to come...



All I can say is that this horror will continue until I get something better to put up here.

You know, like decent seawatching, Something Sexy turning up that I can actually see [that Chough hanging around, mayhaps...], or other such unlikely wonder.



Until that Glorious Time, I shall


Be Seeing You...



[[* Yes, another frickin' 'technical micro'... ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment