06 September, 2022

The Old Man And His Revenge!


You may recall I dipped a little bird a long way away [for county yearlisting].

Have another go, gain some revennnnnge.


I tried where I'd succeeded [good money after good, right?]

Far far off in the distance, the only fresh water for miles around..
Yup, Exminster.


Oooh, there's a Kestrel that thinks it's a Sprawk!

Up go the waders;

6 Knot and 1 Little Stint!

Well, that was simple.
O:)

I did get good scope views, along with said 6 Knot, 4 Ruff [maybe 5....??] and a couple of Blackwits.


The wind was howling up the Exe, the tide was high, and the Osprey was not on the post everyone else seems to see it on. A tern sp. called but cleared off before I could get enough estuary in view to try to get eyes on. It wasn't a Sarnie.

Oh well.


But I got what I went for, so yay.


Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment