18 October, 2022

Patch Posting. Sometimes It's Bad, Sometimes It's Less So


In which I open up with something nice;

"Put that camera down..."


One of two together along IMD, on my way home from a rather disappointing Nose [again...] [[With - just to rub it in - at least another at another spot further inland :D ]]

Far worse follows,

1cy Blackbird,
hit glass

A frequent visitor to my skygarden, quite possibly shown in earlier plumage in a previous posting, too.
The window responsible [communal area] now has the last of my UV stickers, but, well, stable doors and so on....
:(


With the grim news out of the way, back to proceedings,

Count the Oyks!
[There's more than you think]

Sandpiper Purple
[One of two present]

Razorbill, 1cy

Sea Mayweed


Seabirds have been sporadic and light, well they've mostly been when I've been at work [actually, they've mostly been off Spain...!!!]. Land birds just haven't been.


Apart from all the Firecrests, obviously
O:)


Here's a moth, as I've given up updating the old moff post;

Vestal


And a spider. Because it was sat on my car looking cute;

Running Crab Spider sp.




More will hopefully come when [if...??] something happens..




Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment