14 March, 2023

It's Been A While


...Since I posted a truly awful photo.
 
So here's a sequence!
:)

Behold, something going N past the Nose yesterday afternoon, seconds before 4 of the clock;

Pic 1
[on the right]

Pic 2
[higher up, in the middle]

Pic 3
[gone?]

 
Zoom out a bit [and go back in time],

Pic 0
[it's in there but I can't see it]



If any of you can 
a) even see it
b) work out what it is and so
c) why I'm posting this nonsense*


I will be truly impressed.



One day, folks. One day.


In other passage; 65 Kittiwake, 11 Gannet, 6 Razorbill, 5 Fulmar, and 2 Common Gull passed South in an hour from Glonk Corner.

Because the weather was so funky and I just had to.
 
 
The two Eider remain onsite, they having been lurking on the offshore side of the Lead Stone decided to swim back out towards the Ore Stone just a touch too early to avoid me seeing them. More interesting, perhaps, was the surprise Redwing [surprise on both sides] which was foraging on the First Slope, just below where the Firecrest Bushes used to be, as I dragged myself back up.



Better posting will be along directly.




Be Seeing You...




[[* 'Because you are insane' or similar, is not a valid answer. {Too obvious!} ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment