06 June, 2024

When You Can't Seawatch.. Pt.2, Doing It Anyway. Oh, And Orchids.


Looking up, looking down, looking out.
 
I'd slightly pinged my back, so took a walk on a new route with bins only. Had lunch looking at the sea, then turned inland to look for pretty flowers [I know, I know...]
 
 
Reader, I did better at part 2;


Bee Orchid

They're lovely, [once you know exactly where to look for them..]




Wonderful three-dimensional things, worth getting up close for. Though you have to be very careful where you put yourself, as they are never in isolation.
Also,

Not found at the Nose, either, these.





Or these.

Not just pretty flowers, and I managed to get pixels on a couple of things not often [or at all] seen on Patch;

Brown Argus

Zebra Spider!*

Common as Sparrows,
these days..
;)


I had a look at the sea, saw not a lot. Few distant terns were almost certainly Sarnies. Odd Gannet trolled by.

Ah well.


Nice amble, though.



Be Seeing You...


[[*Ok, you do get these here, but getting them to let you take a photo is another matter entirely.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment