11 August, 2020

Moths.


I can't stop it. See moth, photo moth.

I'm taking my camera to work now to look for them when I get in in the morning.



Oh dear.


Whelp, better get on with it;

Black Arches

 Love these.

Brindled Plume


Common Footman


Endotricha flammealis

Dotted Border Wave

Single Dotted Wave

Four-spotted Footman

E. flammealis
[more contrasty one]

Riband Wave
Very contrasty one

Yellow Shell

Riband Wave

Single-dotted Wave
Heavily marked

Buff Ermine

E. flammealis
[very dark form]

Small Fan-footed Wave

Pediasia aridella
[on my car - near correct habitat]

Plain crambid, possibly
Pediasia contaminella


Non-moths:

Conifer Seed Shield Bug

Oak Bush Cricket

Lacewing

And finally.. A guest appearence on here!

Bob the Spider
[Araniella cucurbitina]
Resident in Sister's car!*



Wasn't that fun?


Be Seeing You...





[[*Aparently quite fond of the steering wheel..!]]

No comments:

Post a Comment