24 August, 2020

Pits And Bieces


Well, I think that title's funny...



So, assorted things.


Swallow!

When a Swallow strikes a pose, you just have to.

:)

Woodpig and juvenile

Woodpigs are birds, too...

Pied Wagtail

Why? Because.

No, they haven't taken the benches away from the Downs
[that would if not make sense, at least be consistent]

I have no idea, really I don't....

Yeah, my Dear council.... Block off, close, remove, destroy, fell. These are the only words they seem to understand.


Change the topic. Oooh! How about;

Spider!

Another spider!
Spiders... :)

Fuchsia and Honey Bee

Escaped Dragon!
Bittersweet

Horse Chestnut,
heavily infested by Chestnut Leaf Miner

Speaking of moths....

Dingy Footman


Oh no, not more moffs.....


Well, actually no. Not more moffs.

There will be more moffs, but not in this post. They're going to get one all of their very own.

:)


So for now, I shall


Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment