27 December, 2020

Breaking News. Again.

 
Shock! Actual fresh news!
 
Glonk again at Hope's Nose and this time before I left!  :D
1cy and showing wonderfully, annoying the GBBs by the fishing bods. [Slight damage at/bewteen P6/P7 on right wing?] Best views I've ever had, though always in flight. Still there looking back from the road as I left.  :) 
 
[PS, The Iceland was still at Brixham - lurking on the fish market roof - first thing on the 25th. :) ]
 
 
Photos will be along when I have time, but as I've got back and seen the news that That Bird is still over at Bude, it's time to make like the Roadrunner..... 

Beep! Beep!


EDIT:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Despite getting very hailed on [though not at all muddy, as I walked down the very tarmaced tow path!], I got wonderful views of the Sociable Plover at Bude. Woooo and Hoooo. At and frickin' Last.

Not wonderful photos, as a combination of the bird's talent at landing in the wrong place, a bunch of psychotic Lapwings' fondness for trying to kill it when it did land right next to the assembled twitch [it was so close...], waving reeds, and the intransigence of my autofocus meant while I do have pics, well they're usual standard.

My Glaucous ones aren't bad, though. [Just don't look at SM's...]. Speaking of, it's great that so many of the Locals got to have a look at it. :)

Ahem.

[Said Pictures will arrive. Honest.]



Be Seeing You...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment