09 March, 2022

Patched-Up Post


Easterly winds and Patches don't always work well together.

Doesn't stop me trying, of course.

Effort brings birds.
[Sometimes]

Low-flying
Blackstart!

I do have ok-ish [for taken in howling gale] perched shots, but a flight shot where you can see what it actually is?  :)


Low-flying 
Common Scoter

Those going North; Spring movement!  :D
Also heading thattaway on Sunday was an s/pl [or very close] RT Diver, seen by the Teacher and myself from Meadfoot as we tried and failed for more RN Grebe-y goodness [he'd had a very nice view on the deck the day before; power of The Artefact ::Ominous Chanting:: and so on..]
The adult female Eider is still hanging about the oyster beds, and the odd GCG is on the sea

Very odd...

More Spring-like - and much easier to photo - are

Pretty

Pretty

And finally...

This worm is climbing a wall.
Yup.



I suppose it had to get up to my skygarden somehow....!



Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment