16 March, 2022

Waiting For Wheatears. Pt.1, Failed Again


I have a dream.


One year I will find Devon's first Wheatear of Spring at the Nose.


I've never even been close.



Thus it proved again this year, with as of time of writing, pretty every-figging-where in Devon - including the north coast ffs* - having at least one.
Not here, oh no.


::Sulks::



Ahem.

Spring Thing that doesn't avoid me;

Daffydowndilly


First attempt's failure led to me shooting gulls.

[Oh yes, I'm going there...]

One, two, three, four..


Well, I found nothing particularly original or inspiring, but I'd given it a solid go, at least.

Have some more purdy stuff,


Much prettier

Closer-to,

Danish Scurvygrass

Thale Cress



Things would change.
A bit.


Be Seeing You...






[[* For Felicia's Sake.        What did you think I meant??? ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment