07 March, 2022

Time For Madame La Guillotine!


I've sought him here,
I've sought him there,
I've sought that bugger everywhere.
Looked up at Matford,
Down at Powderham as well,



But finally I got that damned elusive Great White Egret!!!!



Gotcha!

Not the only BigWhiteThing on Exminster;

Spot the Spoonbills

Still fair numbers of Wigeon [very vocally] present, but numbers of other wintering ducks were markedly lower than during my last visit.


The shiny shiny Sun inspired me to pop over the river to the pebblebeds for an amble.

There were purdy things,

Of Gorse it's in flower
;)

Posing Stonechat!?!


Oh yes, must add;

Bathing belle


Apologies for the unusual [for recent times] delay. I wasn't hacked by z-nazis* or anything, just distracted by stuff.

More fun to come, dear peoples, oh yes.


Be Seeing You...



[[* 'z' seems to have been adopted by herr putin's dupes as their swastika. Go figure.** ]]
[[** I will stop being non-birdy on here when my blood ceases boiling.*** ]]
[[*** This may not be any time soon...  ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment