09 June, 2023

Patch? Oh Yes, Patch.


Few bits and pieces aside from the Small Blue Glory...


Thrift photobuzzed!

ID the bee....

I reckon 'tis a Cliff Mining Bee.


'Black' Oil Beetle

Alder Leaf Beetle?


Scarlet Pimpernel and
Musk Storksbill

ID contest
[I did find this, but can't again...]

Ahem.

Tough Wall

Darwin Wasp sp.

This Honey Bee was doing its best to drown in a 50p-sized patch of water in my sink. [Possibly having tried to drink from the tap and got a surprise?] I fished her out and let her dry off and warm up on a window sill.

I think she's a Queen?


Speaking of insects Here,

Common Marbled Carpet

Ruddy Carpet!

Brindled Pug

Moths have been very thin on the wall so far this year, though I have missed a few, including a lovely Brimstone and an interesting-looking noctuid [as in "I'm sure I haven't seen that one before!"] which vanished presumed flushed from the stairwell in the time it took me to get to my camera and back...

Oh well.



And now for a rather different moth shot...

Ouch....
 
[Ouch not least as due to missing number plate, it doesn't count for recording... Bugger!]

By size and shape it's a noctuid, but which one??


Various sounds of 'Er... I dunno' from me, I'm afraid.
 
 
Various sounds of waves from the shore;

Sea getting frisky with
Thatcher Rock


And now for something I've seen before, you've seen before, but it's still brilliant so you're getting some more!


Om nom nom nom....

"Definitely just eating nuts, honest!"


And that's why you should all rewild your balconies!
:D



And finally....


Swordfish!

Seafire!

Lancaster!


The

Red

Arrows!


Best free airshow in the world.



[Non-avian, that is. Those Alpines... :D ]





Be Seeing You...

No comments:

Post a Comment